Friday, June 26, 2009

Update on new site...

Another of and the last of the updates on the new site until I announce it for its unveiling. The site is done and ready to go I am just tweaking some final minor details. So here is the deal, the new site will be a compilation of pictures of and portraying the attitude of Los Angeles. I will be moving my head to toe's to this site including the very special one by Clint of The Constants Kept and my find of the day which will change slightly will also be moved to this new site. I am excited about this because I have an extensive library of pictures on my computer that I had no idea what to do with for the longest time until now. If anyone else has a site similar please comment or e-mail me, I would love to check it out.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Looking forward to the new site!